1. Log into Admin Console and click Server.
2. In the Security section click Certificates.
3. Click Generate a New Certificate Request option. The form displays.
4. Type all information required to CSR file - name of company, address and domain name (Common Name) which will be secured.
Note: only typed name will be protected (www.domain_name.com is different than domain_name.com).
Remember, if you type password in the Encryption Password field, you will need to type it during certificate installation.
5. Click Generate Request button.
6. File will be generated. Download it (.zip format) by clicking Click here to download your new Certificate Request. Private Key will be saved as well.
7. CSR file is required to issue your SSL certificate.